- Program 545-COPS (545-2677) into your cell phone.
- Look up and down Evergreen‘s alleys every day as you walk, bike or drive by. Immediately report suspicious activity to the police.
- Don’t leave intriguing items visible in your car. Stow it, don’t show it!
- Lock your doors when you are in your yard.
- Discourage walk-up workers by never hiring them – Hire folks recommended by your neighbors.
- Use porch and other outdoor lights at night. Lights on motion detectors can help with security AND save energy.
- Don’t look like a victim. Keep your head up, be alert, make eye contact, be aware of your surroundings.
- When feasible, walk with a friend.
- Close blinds where possible so would-be burglars can’t see potential loot.
- Report street lights that are not working properly- Click here. If not repaired in 5 days, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark lawn equipment, bicycles, etc. for identification. Keep serial numbers on file.
- Click this link for important city numbers: MemphisImportantNumbers
- For non-emergency city services such as obtaining a new trash can, calls are funnelled through 3-1-1. Click this link to learn more: Memphis311Info_Brochure
Cyberwatch Link: Click here